Thursday 28 January 2016

#111 to #113 at Trin Warren Tam-boore, Victoria, January 27 2016

Our first day back at work this year was at the Melbourne Zoo doing professional development. Of course, this also meant that I got to see some of the animals as well, including some amazing behind the scenes sessions. Of course I had my camera, but unfortunately I was too busy "working" to use it to get some of the wild bird species easily found at the zoo. After we finished I decided to head to the Royal Park wetalnds, AKA Trin Warren Tam-boore to look for a Grey Goshawk that had been reported there earlier in the day. I didn't find it, but I did manage to pick up a few photos for the year photo list.


#111 Chestnut Teal

#112 Galah

#113 Red-rumped Parrot

eBird checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S27150320

No comments:

Post a Comment