Friday 15 January 2016

#79 to #83 - Feral Species in my Backyard, Kealba, Victoria, January 15 2016

Today I spent some time in the backyard with the camera getting photos of the feral species that are all too common in the area. There are some of the rarer introduced species in the suburb as well. We have a resident Song Thrush family, which I frequently see and more frequently hear, but they are VERY good at avoiding the camera! We also have quite a few Eurasian Tree Sparrows that I can also see pretty much every time I go outside. So here they are, a collection of ferals. Some photos are a heavy crop though...

eBird checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S26905056

#79 Eurasian Tree Sparrow

#80 Common Starling

#81 Common Blackbird (female)

#82 House Sparrow (male)

#83 Spotted Dove

After today:
Year list: 168
2016 Photos: 83

No comments:

Post a Comment